The following guide outlines the steps necessary to install & configure FrootVPN using L2TP on your Android device:
1. Go to the "Settings", select "Wireless & Networks" tap "More..."
and select "VPN"
2. Click on the plus icon on your right to add new VPN connection
3. Enter the following and click "SAVE"
- Name: Enter a name for the connection you are adding. IE. FrootVPN
- Type: L2TP/IPSec PSK
- Server address: Enter the PPTP or L2TP server address of the location/server that you wish to connect to from our server list
- IPSec pre-shared key: frootvpnsecret
- Username: Enter your FrootVPN user name
- Password: Enter your FrootVPN password
4. Tap on your new connection and click "CONNECT"
5. Once your connection is successful you will see the small key icon appearing near your network sign and your VPN status change to "Connected"
All of your online activities are now 100% secure and anonymous while connected to FrootVPN.
If you have any questions, or experience any issues while installing & setting up your android device to connect to the FrootVPN servers; please contact our Support Team anytime.