Follow the instructions provided below to setup a PPTP VPN connection on your Windows 8 computer:
- Open the Control Panel, then select Network Connections.
- Open Network and Sharing Center in the Network Connections control panel and select Set up a new connection or network.
- Choose Connect to a workplace and then click Next.
- Select Use my Internet connection (VPN).
- Enter the server address from our Server List for the location you want to connect to in the Internet Address field (Ie. ca.vpn.frootvpn.com). The Server List may be accessed anytime from within the Account Area of our website.
- Enter a name for the connection in the Destination name field (Ie. FrootVPN Canada - PPTP). You can name this anything you wish as it is not crucial to connecting. Click Create after you have entered a name.
- The server will now be listed in your Networks list. Select the connection and click Connect.
- Enter your FrootVPN username and password in the username and password field, and click OK to initiate the connection.
- Once the connection is successful and has been established; the status will be displayed as Connected. Once the connection status is shown as Connected; all of your online activities are 100% secure and anonymous.
If you have any questions, or experience any issues while setting up PPTP on your computer; please contact Support for assistance.