Please follow the steps below to setup a PPTP connection on Linux/Debian:
- Click on the Network Manager icon in the top menu bar on your screen.
- Click on VPN Connections, then select Configure VPN...
- Click on the "Add" button.
- Enter a name for the connection in the Connection name field.
- Enter the server address for the server you wish to connect to from the Server List located within the account area of our website.
- Enter your FrootVPN username and password in the Username and Password fields to save this information to avoid manually entering them every time you connect.
- Click the Advanced button to proceed.
- Select "Use Point-to-Point encryption (MPPE)", and click OK, then click on Save to save the connection information. Close the Network Manager applet.
To connect; open the Network Manager applet, and select VPN Connections, and click on the connection you added to initiate the connection process. While the connection is being established; the network icon will blink for about 10-20 seconds. Once the connection has been made; the icon will display a lock image on it; indicating that you are completely connected to our servers.
If you have any questions or experience any issues while setting up or connecting to our servers; please contact Support any time.