Please follow the instructions below for how to download and install our all-in-one FrootVPN for Windows software.
- Multiple Protocol Support: Access our servers using either of the OpenVPN-UDP, OpenVPN-TCP, and PPTP protocols from one program; no need to manually configure your computer settings or install a 3rd party OpenVPN client!
- Easy-to-Use Interface: Using a VPN on your Windows computer has never been easier! Outdated configuration files and server addresses are a thing of the past. Even troubleshooting problems have been made easier than ever with our one-click log file transfer.
- More IP Addresses: We are happy to offer even more IP addresses for each of our servers.
- Download the software from the FrootVPN Client Area. Your FrootVPN username and password are required to access our Client Area.
- Once the download has completed; double-click the frootvpn.exe file to initiate the installation process.
- Click Run to open the file in the "Open File - Security Warning" window.
- Select the language you wish to install the software in, then click OK.
- Select "I accept the agreement", then click "Next".
- Choose the destination folder that you wish to install to, then click "Next".
- Configure the software to your preference in the Start Menu, then click "Next".
- If you are asked to install TAP Adapters, click Yes/OK. TAP Adapters are required in order for the program to run correctly.
If you wish to create a desktop shortcut for the Anonine software; select "Create a desktop shortcut", then click"Next".
Once the installation is complete; click "Finish".
Close the client, then right-click on the client icon and select "Run as Administrator" from the drop-down menu, then enter credentials for an Administrator account on your computer.
Enter your FrootVPN username and password, then click "Login". To confirm your FrootVPN username; please refer to the Account Area of FrootVPN.
Once you have successfully logged in; you may connect to our servers using a variety of VPN protocols, locations, and even server addresses.
Please contact Support if you have any questions, or require any assistance.