The following guide outlines the steps necessary to install & configure FrootVPN using PPTP on your Windows XP computer:
1. Go to Network Connections and select "New connection...":
2. Select "Connect to the network at my workplace":
3. Select "Virtual Private Network connection", then click "Next":
4. Enter the name of your connection (IE. FrootVPN) and then click "Next"
5. Enter the address of the FrootVPN PPTP server that you wish to connect to. The complete list of available servers can be found here.
Click "Next" to proceed
6. Add a shortcut to this connection if you wish, then select "Finish":
7. Enter your FrootVPN username and password, then select "Connect" to start your connection
First connection usually takes not more then a minute. After connection you should now see the VPN connection successfully established.
All of your online activities are now 100% secure and anonymous while connected to FrootVPN.
If you have any questions, or experience any issues while installing & setting up your Windows device to connect to the FrootVPN VPN servers, please contact our Support Team anytime.