To use FrootVPN with the IPsec IKEv2 protocol on your Mac, please follow the instructions below
1. Click on "System Preferences…" and then click on "Network"
2. Click on "+"
3. Enter the following information, and click "Create"
VPN Type: IKEv2
Service name: Enter a name for the connection you are adding. IE. FrootVPN
4. Enter the following information:
Server Address: Enter the PPTP or L2TP server address of the location/server that you wish to connect to from our server list
Remote ID: frootvpn.com
5. Click "Authentication Settings...", enter the following information, and click "OK"
Authentication type: Username
Username: Enter your FrootVPN user name
Password: Enter your FrootVPN user name
6. Click "Apply". To establish a VPN connection click "Connect"
All of your online activities are now 100% secure and anonymous while connected to FrootVPN.
If you have any questions, or experience any issues while installing & setting up your Mac OS device to connect to the FrootVPN VPN servers, please contact our Support Team anytime.